Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 19 Nov 2020 06:56:29 GMT by Holly Tonge
The NI guidance suggests transit will be used to move goods from the UK via Ireland into Northern Ireland. Can you please confirm what type of transit procedure exactly? Is it a T2 (or equivalent) in NCTS? If so, where can that transit movement be discharged?
Posted Thu, 19 Nov 2020 11:36:11 GMT by HM Government Admin1
Thank you for your query.

You will need to sign up to the Trader Support Service (TSS) for advice on this matter.

You can find details about this service here:

You must be signed in to post in this forum.