Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 21 Jan 2021 16:38:59 GMT by HM Government Admin1
Q.1 If in case a Truck Flight moving goods from UK to France under Transit originally planned for a ferry movement across the Short Straits to Dunkirk or Calais subsequently has to be re-routed on a Ferry to Belgium Will Belgium Customs be pragmatic about the the fact the wrong Transit address will be on the TAD in such a scenario?
A. We are unable to comment on the position an EU member state would take in the scenario depicted. 
Posted Thu, 21 Jan 2021 16:39:48 GMT by HM Government Admin1
Q.2 What measures are being taken of inbound traffic flow? Is there a drop there and what else do we know about it? A. Inbound volumes are increasing day by day and approaching the same levels as this time last year.
Posted Thu, 21 Jan 2021 16:40:18 GMT by HM Government Admin1
Q.3 Our forwarder is telling me that he has waited 3 days to receive an NCTS message to create a new T1.. is a fix coming soon? A. HMRC have requested further details to be sent to the BPDG mailbox.
Posted Thu, 21 Jan 2021 16:40:57 GMT by HM Government Admin1
Q.4 Are the turnaway percentage figures just for Dover? if so, do you have any for Holyhead and the South Wales ports please? A. The figures I used just now with Short Straits combined and we wouldn't seek to split them out. I can update on HH & SW tomorrow.
Posted Thu, 21 Jan 2021 16:41:36 GMT by HM Government Admin1
Q.5 Are hauliers required to have a test before entering the ROI? and if so what is the maximum length of time that this can be done before travelling there? A. No - it is only France and the NL that require a test for HGVs.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.